What is happening?
Tens of thousands of finance jobs are vanishing. Google, Apple, Facebook and countless FinTech startups are disrupting the financial sector. Innovative companies are eager to please millions of frustrated banking customers. Investors are fascinated by the phenomenal profits made by banks struggling with outdated technology. Today, more and more money is being invested in FinTech. The Uber of the banking sector has not yet emerged, but this is only a matter of time. Stay ahead of the game and witness the future of finance.
Five reasons why you should have joined the Dutch FinTech Awards 2017:
1. The hottest Dutch FinTechs were present at the event: Adyen, Davinci, Backbase, Bunq, FiveDegrees, Dopay, Knab and many more.
2. Thought-provoking keynote sessions of Europe’s biggest FinTechs, amongst who: the biggest FinTech bank N26 (Number26).
3. All heads of digitalisation and Innovation of the most important financial institutions shared thoughts. Attendees got inspired by Bart Leurs (Rabobank), Jonathan Webster (Lloyds Banking Group), David Dab (ING), Menno van Leeuwen (ABN Amro) and more.
4. Specialised FinTech investors with a combining fund of over 1 billion Euro, eager to invest in the hottest FinTechs were present. Attendees were able to meet: Richard Brown (Santander), Jurgen Ingels (SmartFin), Reinier Musters (Orange Growth Capital), Johan Lundberg (NFT Ventures) and many more.
5. Unique opportunity to meet the entire FinTech scene in one day. An inspiring day full of learning moments, business development, networking with 350 entrepreneurs, bankers, investors and advisors.
Dutch FinTech Awards - 21 April 2017
The Dutch FinTech Awards & Conference is the place where innovative and disruptive FinTech companies were awarded. 300 entrepreneurs, bankers, investors and advisors, extended their network and developed business. The Dutch FinTech Awards 2017 featured thought-provoking keynote speakers, pitches by Dutch best FinTech companies, networking possibilities and other opportunities to witness the future of finance in the Netherlands. A holistic view of what is happening in the Dutch FinTech space was given to all participants via the captivating pitches and thought-provoking discussions. This year's edition was hosted by Rabobank in their auditorium in Utrecht.
The nominated FinTech companies competed in six different categories. This included one special category: incumbent banks, where the traditional players in the Banking industry showed how well they are able to adapt to this rapidly changing environment. Only the best and most innovative FinTechs had the opportunity to pitch at this thought-prov oking event. It was an inspirational day including insight and discussions with heavyweight stakeholders in the Dutch FinTech scene.
If you want to get involved again for the edition of next year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.